New article on Psychosocial Health of Black Gay Men

  • S. Alex Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 6:03 AM

      FYI

      From: On Behalf Of Louis Graham
      Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 6:52 PM
      To: Undisclosed
      Subject: New article on Psychosocial Health of Black Gay Men

      --
      Louis F. Graham, M.P.H.
      Dr.P.H. Student / Graduate Research Assistant
      Department of Public Health Education
      School of Health & Human Performance
      University of North Carolina : Greensboro
      437 HHP Building, P.O. Box 26170
      Greensboro , NC 27402-6170
      Office Phone: (336) 334-9744
      Fax: (336) 334-3238

      Managing Editor - Policy & Practice Section
      Context Journal

      "I am not interested in indulging myself in some private exercise of my imagination. .. which is to say yes, the work must be political." - Charles R. Lawrence, III, The Word and the River

    • kevinebynes@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 12:16 PM
        You'll notice that you recognize the names of some of the authors! My sister (a member of this list) and my girlfriend are turning it untold these days!

        Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry

        From: "S. Alex Williams"
        Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 09:03:06 -0400
        To: <BYMSMworkgroup@yahoogroups.com>

        FYI