FW: [Men of Adodi] Rashad Burgess Fire Fund

  • Mark McLaurin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2009

      FYI

      Mark Jason McLaurin

      Director of Legislative Affairs

      Public Justice Center

      1 N. Charles Street, Suite 200

      Baltimore, MD 21202

      (410) 625-9409 x 224 Voice

      (410) 625-9423 Fax

      mclaurinm@...

       Rashad has worked in Chicago and Atlanta to provide education and assistance to those infected/affected by HIV & AIDS.  I am sure any contribution you can make will be greatly appreciated by he and his partner!

      Shelton

      Good afternoon.

      I'm sure by now many of you have heard the misfortune of Rashad Burgess and his partner, "Pastor Clay."  They have lost everything, including their precious dogs, in a suspicious house fire on New Year's Eve as they attended watch night service at their church.    In response, several people started a fund to help Rashad and Clay in this difficult time.   If you would like to contribute to Rashad and Clay's fund, please feel free to drop your monetary donations by any Bank of America (be sure to mention the "Rashad Burgess Fire Fund - Account # 3340 2090 5410").  Thanks for your help and please continue to keep Rashad and Clay lifted in your prayers.

      Peace and blessings!

      Angelo