List of Current Gay/MSM Prevention Studies

  • charles stephens
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008

      Provided by NBGMAC

    • DR2 Productions
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
        Charles:

        Thank you for theat great piece of information.  Its helpful to know what project are being funded around research for MSM in the country.  Quick question, would you happen to be able to access the same typeof information on SAMHSA projects that are being funded?  I noticed several of the Philly project on the list, but also noticed there wasn't any mention of SAMHSA projects...is there some way we could access that information to add to this list??

        Robert K. Burns

        Passion: "There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...PURSUE THOSE!"