Halloween Getaway

  • mrsajoyner@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2008
      What are you waiting on?
      FIRE In The Smokies 2008 is SELLING OUT FAST!!!!!!
      (There will be no overflow space this year)
      Register @
      Fire In The Smokies 2008:
      Halloween 2008 will NOT be the same
      when you do it in the Smoky Mountains!
      The guest will be HOT!
      The Entertainment will be HOT!
               Stage Play               Workshops by Rod           Parties!
      Ole' School Field Day & BBQ
                                               Morning Inspiration               The Ultimate Halloween Party
                                   Morning Aerobics              Catered Meals
                                 Horseback Riding                   Group Games
      We have the entire 44 acre Resort to ourselves!
      The Party Bus
      Whether you live in Metro Atlanta or you're flying in from around the country, you can leave the driving to us.  The Party Bus will feature snacks, cocktails, music and movies as you ride in comfort from Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport to the resort in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.
      Forget about renting a car! ~ Forget about high gas prices! ~ Forget about speeding tickets!
        Pre-Falltacular Party
      Friday, October 3rd
      Metro Lanes & Games
      1959 Metropolitan Pkwy  Atl, GA
      Free food to Hot music to the Hottest & Sexiest people in The ATL.
      You will have the opportunity to meet other people attending the retreat.
      This will be the best retreat on record!
      Fire In The Smokies 2008
      October 30, 2008 - November 2, 2008
      Oct 30th- Nov 2nd, 2008
      1. Meet People from across the country.
      2. Inexpensive Vacation. Where else can you go for $350?
      3. Fun & Relaxing atmosphere.
      4. Quality Entertainment
      5. Horseback Riding..When was the last time you rode a horse?
      6. Ultimate Costume Party.
      7. Its a great excuse to get away.
      8. Miss Sophia will be there!
      9. Informative Workshops
      10. You dont have anything else to do.
      IN THE
      Interested in purchasing an ad for the 2008 Souvenir Booklet. Contact Shawn @
      214 334 1193
      What are you waiting on?
      Join us for the most anticipated EVENT of the season. Fire In the Smokies 2008! So far we have participants coming from 22 different states.  If you know you want to be a part of the HOTTEST social event of the seaon, we're giving you the opportunity to reserve your space NOW!  All you have to do is pay your $100 deposit to secure your space by going to www.FALLTACULAR.com
      What is FALLTACULAR Retreat?
      FALLTACULAR was created as an opportunity to simply get away, relax and enjoy spending quality time with good people from across the nation. We have secured the entire 44 acre resort in Pigeon Forge, TN. The Falltacular Committee has planned something for everyone. We have planned Nightly Events and Parties,an Ole School BBQ & Field Day,Workshops, Horseback Riding, Hiking, Hayrides, Onsite Spa, Outlet Mall Shopping and the list goes on. The resort is located only 3 hours north of Atlanta, GA and 45 minutes from Knoxville, TN.
      What does the cost include?
      The cost is only $350 per person and it includes lodging, catered meals,cocktails,gift bags,In-house entertainment,Nightly parties, Welcome reception,admission to Queens of Comedy Featuring Ms Sophia from V-103 and Harmonica Sunbeam from NYC, The Ulitmate Costume Party, Live performances featuring Dawn McClain,Kimberly Nichole & other artist, The Stage play "Baggage Claim", Love Jones Poetry Jam featuring Kween and much more!
       The Ultimate Costume Party at Falltacular Retreat 2008
      FIRE IN THE SMOKIES....2008!