Employment

  • aef64@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12, 2008

      Hello Everyone,

      Just a note to inform you guys that I am no longer employed with My Brother's Keeper, Inc.  I have started my own consulting firm that provides services to organizations.  Therefore, if you are in need of any form of Organizational Management and Program Development help, I am here.  You can reach me by email at aef64@... or by phone at 601-672-4978.

      Also if you guys know of any positions that are available that can utilized a skilled Program Manager, please also forward that information to this email address.

      Until There Is A Cure!
      Anthony E. Fox
      Fox Consulting Group

    • markjason02@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 12, 2008
        werrrrrrk shoooog ! sEND ME YOUR RESUME !! What happened with you and the good Doctor ??? I may be able to get you some consulting........call me if ya need me !

         Mark Jason McLaurin
        Director of Public Policy and Legislative Affairs
        Public Justice Center Inc.
        1 North Charles Street, Suite 200
        Baltimore, MD 21201
        (410) 625-9409 x 224- Phone
        (410) 625-9423-Fax
        www.publicjustice.org

        Just a note to inform you guys that I am no longer employed with My Brother's Keeper, Inc.  I have started my own consulting firm that provides services to organizations.  Therefore, if you are in need of any form of Organizational Management and Program Development help, I am here.  You can reach me by email at aef64@... or by phone at 601-672-4978.

        Also if you guys know of any positions that are available that can utilized a skilled Program Manager, please also forward that information to this email address.

        Until There Is A Cure!
        Anthony E. Fox
        Fox Consulting Group

      • LaMont "Montee Jamal" Evans
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 28, 2008

          Brother Anthony:

          First and foremost, forgive me for replying months later…I use to be so much better.  And let me take this time to congratulate you on joining the ranks of the many Black Gay Male capitalists who are spreading their wings and doing their own business.  I would be most interested in having some conversation with you and just share my experiences as an entrepreneur.  I know you will do well, make lots of money and help many of our Beloved brothers and sisters, with the hope you’ll also look at Africa as a potential revenue source as many don’t think there’s gold in those hills.

          Keep your head up, there will be bologna and cheese moments as well as t-bone nights – it’s all in what you believe.  Keep in touch and do well, remember your reputation is all you have that needs to be nurtured and protected CONSTANTLY or someone will try to tear it apart.

          Montee Evans