FW: FW: Oakland Job (HIV/AIDS)

  • Kevin Bynes
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2008

      Please forward widely to your networks of Primary Care Practitioners.

      Immediate opening for experienced mid-level practitioner

      Please be sure to make all inquiries to the contact listed in the job announcement, Deborah Wyatt-O'Neal. I am not the contact for this position however in the spirit of the Network I can answer limited questions.

      Good Luck!!

      Kevin E. Bynes

      Project Manager,

      Special Projects of National Significance (SPNS),

      Community Involvement Project

      510.663.7958 (V)

      510.435.4516 (C)

      510.663.7981 (F)