Evolution Final Fantasy Ball

  • The Legendary Headliner
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2007
      The Evolution Project of AID Atlanta

      presents...

      FINAL FANTASY I

      This year marks the first anniversary of AID Atlanta ’s Evolution Project. The Evolution Project aims to empower young African American men with probable social, behavioral, HIV/STD risk factors to become proud, self-sufficient, responsible members of our community who know their HIV status.

      The members of our program, along with Tibotec Pharmaceuticals, have been working tirelessly to produce a Ballroom Extravaganza on December 2, 2007 at the Georgia World Congress Center in observance of World AIDS Day December 1, 2007. This event will serve two purposes. The first is to utilize a creative modem that provides prevention education in a fun, culturally appropriate way. The second is to celebrate members of Atlanta community who are role models and leaders in community mobilization and HIV/STD Prevention.

      We hope to have you join us as we commemorate this experience and celebrate the youth in the community. This ball will take place December 2nd, 2007 at The Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta , Georgia . This weekend is not only special because of our ball, but its significance reaches outward as it is also the weekend of World AIDS Day as well as the HIV Prevention Conference hosted by the Federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

      Sunday, December 2nd, 2007
      The Legendary Georgia World Congress Center- Building C
      Doors Open at 5pm, LSS Starts at 6pm
      Cover: Open to Public
      Master of Ceremony: Legendary Overall Father Jay Manolo Blahnik
      Dj: Robbie Rob Manolo Blahnik
      www.myspace.com/evolutionfinalfantasy
    • The Legendary Headliner