Fwd: Job Openings at My Brother's Keeper, Inc.

  • markjason02@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007

       Mark Jason McLaurin
      Executive Director
      New York State Black Gay Network
      103 125th Street, Suite 503
      New York, NY 10035
      (212) 828-9393-Voice
      (212) 828-1661- Fax

      check us out at:
      Website: www.nysbgn.org
      Website: www.fluidbodies.org

      -----Original Message-----
      From: mcolomb@...
      To: mcolomb@...
      Sent: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 10:49 AM
      Subject: Job Openings at My Brother's Keeper, Inc.

      Dear Colleague:

      Attached are copies of 3 positions that we currently have available. Please review for consideration or distribute widely to other interested parties.

      Our Mission and Programs:
      My Brother’s Keeper, Inc. is a nonprofit organization dedicated to reducing health disparities among African Americans throughout the nation.  Our mission is to enhance the health and well being of African-Americans through leadership in public and community health practice, collaboration and partnerships.  We currently have programs focusing on Cardiovascular Disease/Heart Disease, Cancer, Hepatitis, HIV/AIDS, Public Health Leadership and Organizational Technical Assistance/Capacity Building.

      Benefits Package:
      We offer a comprehensive benefits package with employer paid health (Blue Cross/Blue Shield), life and dental insurance. An employee pension plan (IRA) and generous paid vacation schedule.

      Mark A. Colomb, PhD, CRA
      President/CEO
      My Brother's Keeper, Inc.
      601-957-3625 ext 113
      601-957-3640 (Fax)

      Disclaimer: This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail (or the person responsible for delivering this document to the intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, printing or coping of this e-mail, and any attachment thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please respond to the individual sending the message, and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and printout thereof.