2805Re: [BYMSMworkgroup] Fwd: Making Room at the Table

  • Adolph Arromand
    Apr 7, 2014
      I think that NBGMAC was busy putting on some type of production in Atlanta.

      On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 3:54 PM, S. Alex Williams <alex@...> wrote:

      One might think so, however there really has been no response from our community regarding the latest in a series of poor decisions coming out of CDC. Likewise, I am surprised that Paul, via NMAC, was the first, and at this point the only, organizing body to put out a statement acknowledging this egregious oversight. Where is NBGMAC?

      ---
      S. Alex Williams

      On Apr 2, 2014, at 2:44 PM, Mark Mclaurin <mclaurinm@...> wrote:

      Is this an April Fool 'a prank ??? Lol

      Mark J. McLaurin
      Political Director
      Service Employees International Union (S.E.I.U.) Local 500
      901 Russell Avenue, Suite 400
      Gaithersburg, MD 20879
      (301) 740-7100 -Voice
      (301) 740- 7139- Fax