Bullseye Shooting in Greensboro, NC a\Area

  • cjanders88@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2011
      Hi everyone. I moved form the Detroit area to Greensboro, NC a year ago. Detroit had a very active bullseye community that had leagues with over 10 different clubs in the area. I have been unable to find a club that shoots bullseye anywhere close to Greensboro. Does anyone have any info about the bullseye community in or near Greensboro? Thanks!
    • Patrick C
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2011
        Welcome to BULLSEYESHOOTERS!

        Try:
        NRA National Registry of Places to Shoot (RANGES).
        By State / City - Often with Maps & Contact Info.
        http://www.nrahq.org/shootingrange/findlocal.asp

        Also try:
        http://www.webcom.com/gun_guy/gunclub1.htm

        Hope this helps.