Monroe county Alabama Bullards

  • Doug Bell
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 21, 2012
      If anyone has Bullard ancestors in Monroe county Alabama let me know if you need records looked up. I am researching the connection with Bullards of that county with Dixon Hestle. The courthouse is just over an hour from here so I am up there every month or two.

      Doug Bell
    • rose ellison
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 21, 2012
        My grandpa was Arthur Hampton Bullard, my mother was Helen Bullard Burdette.  They were from the Strawn Texas.  I live in Anniston AL now. Rosaleen Burdette Ellison.

        If anyone has Bullard ancestors in Monroe county Alabama let me know if you need records looked up. I am researching the connection with Bullards of that county with Dixon Hestle. The courthouse is just over an hour from here so I am up there every month or two.

        Doug Bell
      • spencer bullard
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 21, 2012
          Hi all,

          In case you have forgotten, Monroe County, AL is the county that William3 Bullard, born 1784 in likely Duplin County, NC, as the first son of Nathan1 and his first wife.  William3 would be a half brother to the 8 sons of Nathan1 and second wife Sarah Stroud who were married in Duplin County, NC January 21, 1795.  Dixon Hestle and Doug Bell are researching the William3 and spouse Frances Blakeney family.

          Spencer A. Bullard

          If anyone has Bullard ancestors in Monroe county Alabama let me know if you need records looked up. I am researching the connection with Bullards of that county with Dixon Hestle. The courthouse is just over an hour from here so I am up there every month or two.

          Doug Bell
        • Kim Langham
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 21, 2012
            Hi Doug,
            I live in Monroe County and would love to talk to you about the Bullards that lived here.  I'm researching a possible connection to them in my line.

            Kim Langham

            To: BULLARD@yahoogroups.com
            From: magnus77840@...
            Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 00:35:43 -0800