re: Linda Lou Bullard Wages died July 13 in AR.

  • spencer bullard
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15 2:41 PM

      Linda Lou Bullard Wages, b. May 9, 1948 died July13, 2011 in Camden , AR.  Her twin sister, Patty Sue Bullard Beckwith, also from Camden , AR , telephoned this message to me yesterday.

      The twin sisters were the daughters of Robert Bullard, a descendant of Wright b. 1797 and his son McDaniel.  The family lived near Flora , IL in the 1940s.  I graduated from Flora HS in 1940.  I was told that the family was distant relatives at that time.

      Linda Bullard provided the family information that I included in my book commencing on page 144, William and Nathan Bullard Family History and Genealogy.  She has telephoned me several times since.

      Spencer A Bullard