Nathaniel Bullard's Home

  • bullbullard
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 4 9:04 PM
      Does anyone know the location of the old home of Nathaniel Bullard as shown in the picture in the photos files. I think it is in Johnson County, Texas. On the side of one photo I think it says Owens, TX. I would love to know where it is exactly. We are planning on taking a genealogy trip to the area next week.
      Thanks,
      Dana Bullard
      dlbullard@...
    • rose ellison
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 5 7:16 AM
        U might ck the Acton TX area between Cleburne and Grandbury TX.
        Pauline@...   might be able 2 help u.  She is of the Bullard line and has done some geneology..........rose

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 5 8:54 AM
          This url does not work.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 5 9:51 AM
            that is her email address

            Does anyone know the location of the old home of Nathaniel Bullard as shown in the picture in the photos files. I think it is in Johnson County, Texas. On the side of one photo I think it says Owens, TX. I would love to know where it is exactly. We are planning on taking a genealogy trip to the area next week.
            Thanks,
            Dana Bullard
            dlbullard@amaonline .com

          • Tommy Corder

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 6 10:19 PM
                Owens, Texas is between Brownwood and May, Texas in Brown County.
                I uploaded images to the Photos Section - Bullard Documents Folder, the two pages recording the land at the Brown County Court House.

                Clay Riley