Clay Riley donation of Spencer's Book

  • Ella Turner Bullard
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2009
      Clay, I finally made it by the Library and looked at Spencer's book.
      Thanks so much for making it available to all of us. I want one of my own now...Ella B.
    • sbullard@att.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2009

        Ella,

        Our Bullard Book, "William and Nathan Bullard Family History and Genealogy with Supplements has recently been published by <lulu.com>.  It can be ordered through them online.  The version currently displayed is the one for review and approve.  A corrected version should be available soon.

        I will notify this group when that occurs.  I suggest you wait for that notification.

        Spencer Bullard

        -------------- Original message from "Ella Turner Bullard" <ellab79504@...>: --------------