Bullard Reunion

  • skmills1
    Message 1 of 23 , Apr 9, 2009
      I am not sure who to send this to, but here goes...

      I have been contacted by Wanda Bullard, descendent of Robert Nathan Bullard. She is putting together plans for a Bullard reunion near Dallas, Texas.

      She has applied to join this group, but she hasn't been approved by the site administrator. (Senior moment...can't remember who is in charge...LOL) She would like to give out the info on the reunion soon (it will be in June). Could someone get her approved pretty quickly?

      Thanks,
      Sharon Mills
      (ggrandaughter of Andrew Nathan Hubbard Bullard)
    • Rita Bullard
      Message 2 of 23 , Apr 9, 2009
        There is info on the listserv at: http://www.lsoft.com/scripts/wl.exe?SL1=BULLARD&H=LISTSERVER.ENERGY.CA.GOV

        Rita Bullard
        Access Services Librarian/Professor
        955 W. Circle Dr.
        Bruce T Halle Library
        955 W. Circle Dr.
        Ypsilanti, MI 48197
        Telephone: 734.487.0020 x2141
        Fax: 734.487.8861
        Email: rbullard@...

        Message 3 of 23 , Apr 11, 2009
          From: "Rita Bullard" <rbullard@...>

          > There is info on the listserv at:
          > http://www.lsoft.com/scripts/wl.exe?SL1=BULLARD&H=LISTSERVER.ENERGY.CA.GOV
          > Rita Bullard

          If you have the information about the reunion, could you post it here? I
          went to that site and you have to subscribe to get the information.

          Thanks,

          Nina
        • Sharon Mills
          Message 4 of 23 , Apr 11, 2009
            I don't know much about the reunion yet. Wanda Bullard and her sister are
            organizing it. The date is June 27th, and it will be near Dallas somewhere.
            She was hoping to be able to join this group and put the info here, but she
            hasn't been okayed by the moderator.

            Sharon

            Message 5 of 23 , Apr 11, 2009
              From: "Sharon Mills" <SKMILLS@...>

              >I don't know much about the reunion yet. Wanda Bullard and her sister are
              > organizing it. The date is June 27th, and it will be near Dallas
              > somewhere.
              > She was hoping to be able to join this group and put the info here, but
              > she
              > hasn't been okayed by the moderator.

              Thanks! I'm about 90 miles North of Dallas so I'm hoping it will be near me
              and we'll get enough info on it that we can plan to attend.

              Nina
            • Sharon Mills
              Message 6 of 23 , Apr 12, 2009

                Here is the info Wanda sent for the Bullard reunion this summer:

                Bullard Family Reunion

                Come Join Us On

                June 27,2009

                At Armstrong Park & Kidsville

                (http://www.duncanville.com/recreation/parks_armstrong.html)

                315 E. Wheatland Rd. Duncanville , TX

                Parking also available on James Collins ST

                For food, fun, games & meet new family members.

                Potluck (for those who live far away, donations are welcome)

                We furnish the meat.

                Be GREEN bring own plastic cups with names on them.

                Plastic cups are available.

                PLEASE NO GLASS CONTAINERS

                Bring lawn chairs, family photo albums and cd's, also names

                & dates of Births & Deaths to add to family tree.

                Games, Contest, Door Prizes, you may bring your own games.

                Auction

                 Go thru your things at home and bring one item to be auctioned off

                I pray this will be a good turn out and beautiful weather

                RSVP with how many are in your family.

                Directions enclosed (in the letter she sent...MapQuest it or call/email Wanda)

                Hosted By:  Melonie LaBrake & Wanda L. Bullard

                Contact person:

                  Wanda Bullard

                  Ph. 214-566-1311

                  434 Candlelight AVE

                  Duncanville TX 75137

                Email:   crystaldolphin001@...

              • rose ellison
                Message 7 of 23 , Apr 12, 2009
                  My mother was Helen Bullard Burdette.  My grandparents were Hamp Bullard and Arie Bell Mills Bullard.  Are you kin to that side of the Bullard family?         Rosaleen Burdette Ellison

                  -

                • Nina Campbell
                  Message 8 of 23 , Apr 12, 2009
                    From: "Sharon Mills" <SKMILLS@...>

                    > Here is the info Wanda sent for the Bullard reunion this summer:

                    Thanks for the info.

                    Nina
                  • Penny Holmes
                    Message 9 of 23 , Apr 12, 2009

                      What is the lineage of this Bullard group having the Reunion?

                      Penny

                      Message 10 of 23 , Apr 13, 2009

                        Penny,

                        One of the previous messages indicated that the lady organizing the reunion is a descendent of Robert Nathan Bullard.  Robert Nathan Bullard was a son of Nathan Andy Hubbard Bullard and his first wife, Nancy Ann Catherine Hogan.

                        I may have to go to that reunion, since it is only 20 minutes away from my house—and 5 minutes from Mom’s house!

                        Carol

                      • rose ellison
                        Message 11 of 23 , Apr 29, 2009
                          Are u kin to Gus and Odie Mills?  My grandmother was a Mills before she married.  If you are this family, please email me back.  I have pics of the family........Rosaleen Burdette Ellison (Rose)