Death of Curtis G. Bullard

  • Ella Turner Bullard
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2008
      Nell and Sandie, thank you for your notes of encouragement and for your
      prayers. Love, Ella
    • Sandie
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2008

        You are very welcome.  I hope you are doing well!  All my love and prayers are still going out to you and your loved ones because when everyone clears out and things quiet down, reality sets in and it is a very hard time.

        God Bless You All.

        Sandie