Re: [BULLARD] Re: Photo of Lorenzo Dow Bullard????????help? Donna Couran

  • Donna Couron
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 1, 2007
      No, Ella, I didn't find it when I looked, but I'll look again.  Sorry about the delay.  All my classes are online and it has been cloudy and rainy and cold here in Arizona.  We even had snow last week in which my son, Justin, age 13, built the smallest two circled snowman I've ever seen. LOL  Because of the weather, my connection has been slow like yours.  I'm switching over to DSL and it won't take effect until tomorrow.  In the meantime, a delay caused by server time-outs has kept me from being able to get my partner activities done for Spanish class.  Partner chat activities is where I go into a chat room set up by the publishing company and use speaker and headphones to chat with a partner who is also taking the class.  My sound delay has been at least 4-8 seconds long and includes long time-outs with server connection.  It's horrible because it is taking me much more time to do my homework than it actually should.  UG!  :o)

      I will look for the pic real quick and let you know.

      Donna

      Ella Turner Bullard <ellab79504@...> wrote:
      Did you find the photo? If you notified me I didn't see it. I have
      discovered my mail was bouncing because my ISP is having trouble. I
      am having to use my alternate email address. I hope you found the
      photo. Good luck on your school work. You are wise to work on your
      education. Ella B.

      --- In BULLARD@yahoogroups .com, Donna Couron <ok2bsilly2@ ...> wrote:

      > I can't figure out how you found that photo because I can't find it
      either.
      > Donna Couron
      >
      > ps school started and I'm taking Spanish language and Arizona
      History

      > There are a lot of people who have moved to Arizona from
      Illinois. It's interesting! :o)

      > Ella Turner Bullard <ebullard@.. .> wrote:
      > Finally I took a longer search and found the photo in
      Nina's Album.
      > I just didn't know where to look. However I had seen it when
      Spencer
      > first put the photo on recently and talked about it. It was all by
      > itself on a page of "New Photos". Thanks, I am glad to have solved
      > my own mystery. Ella
      >
      > --- In BULLARD@yahoogroups .com, "Ella Turner Bullard" <ebullard@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Nina can you find the photo that Spencer posted of Lorenzo Dow
      > > Bullard? Ella (by the way, thank you Spencer for your email).
      > >

      > > -- In BULLARD@yahoogroups .com, Nina Campbell <ncampbell@> wrote:

      > attempted
      > > at

      > > of
      > > Nina

      > > > I posted a few that I had when someone deleted all our photos
      > > several
      > > > months ago. I haven't checked the photo page lately. I may
      > still
      > > have
      > > > other photos that are not there. I'll try in the next few days
      > > check
      > > > what I have against what is there now.
      > > >
      > > > Nina Campbell

      > Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.