Re: millie,bullard horton

  • nelliebelletx
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2006
      --- In BULLARD@yahoogroups.com, Babbimac@... wrote:

      > Hi Nell,
      >
      > Welcome to the Bullard Family research site. I sent you the 1880
      Limestone
      > County, Texas Census. It appears to be your family. But they all
      used the
      > same naming pattern. I hope this is your family, let me know?
      >
      > Hope you find your family.
      >
      > Barbi

      thanks barbi,this is my great grand mother,millie. ivy and i will keep
      looking, as we both love this.nell
    • Babbimac@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2006
        Nell,

        Do you have Ancestory?
      • nelliebelletx
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 1, 2006
          --- In BULLARD@yahoogroups.com, Babbimac@... wrote:

          > Nell,
          >
          > Do you have Ancestory?
          >no, i dont have Ancestory.thank you for the 1880 census...nell
        • ivy
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 2, 2006
            Nell ..you can join Ancestry.Com for a free 2 week trial. I joined a long time ago and when I can remember my password I can still get in. I wouldnt pay that big price for it. Couldnt pay it any way. Type in ....  Ancestry.com to see it.... Iva

            Because he loves me, theres only one set of footprints in the sand.

            http://mail.yahoo.com