Re: [BULLARD] Photo Albums Gone??

  • jeanette, jeanette, jeanette, jeanette e
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2006
      r u the nina that knows cathy campbell in Ft. Worth?               rose

      Nina Campbell <ncampbell@...> wrote:
      Anyone have any idea where the photo albums for our group went?  I was
      going to look through them to see if there were any photos I haven't
      seen before and there are none.  I would have sworn there were photos
      there before.

      Nina

    • Nina Campbell
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2006

        > r u the nina that knows cathy campbell in Ft. Worth?               rose

        No, sorry.

        Nina