FW: [BULLARD] LDS on line books

  • sbullard@att.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2005

      Forwarded for your information.  My book, "WILLIAM AND NATHAN BULLARD FAMILY HISTORY AND GENEALOGY" is among the the Bullard Books that have been microfilmed by the Salt Lake City LDS Library.

      Spencer Ardell Bullard

      From: "Sandra Ferguson" <ferg@...>
      To: BULLARD-L@...
      Subject: [BULLARD] LDS on line books
      Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 21:07:43 +0000

      The LDS are starting to put books from their library in SLC on line. To see
      what they have go to the following
      http://www.lib.byu.edu/
      then, follow these links:

      Find Other Materials;
      Electronic;
      On Line Collections at BYU;
      Text Collections tab;
      Family History Archive, Search

      http://www.ancestry.com/s13965/rd.ashx
    • Babbimac@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2005
        Spence,

        That is wonderful news. I am so proud of you. You did a wonderful job. Of the two books I have, I took one to the Arlington, TX Library, since Arlington is between Fort Worth & Dallas, TX. I thought it would be easier to access because of the traffic. Haven't been to Stephenville yet.