email change

  • redbird1okla
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2005
      I have a new email provider and have come out of the dark ages with
      DSL. HURRAY..please change me in your address book or wherever I might
      be. Joyce Bullard McEntire
      redbird1@...
    • Donna Couron
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16, 2005
        I don't remember how you are related to me.  I am descended from Samuel Wesley Bullard Sr.

        Donna Callaway Couron

        http://mail.yahoo.com