Re: [BULLARD] spam

  • nieceie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 2, 2004
      Spence i cant fine your e-mail address   I sent the info to Sondra an she is going to send us both a copy.
      Berniece
    • c_hedger
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 8, 2004
        Greetings to all, my summer has been extremelybusy, and Ihaven't been
        home much. We do have a couple of new members to welcome, and I know
        we all have good intentions concerning our climb up the family tree,
        maybe I'll get back to it this winter.

        I do apologize for the inappropriate and/or offensive message that
        got thru the spam filters, it is just bound to happen once in awhile.
        I'm doing what I can.

        Again, my best to you all.

        Carole Hedger, Listowner
      • Joyce McEntire
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 8, 2004
          Hi Carol
          because message title included the word spam my filter kicked it out to the
          delete box..just thought I would let you know
          Joyce Bullard McEntire
          Oklahoma
          > Greetings to all, my summer has been extremelybusy, and Ihaven't been
          > home much. We do have a couple of new members to welcome, and I know
          > we all have good intentions concerning our climb up the family tree,
          > maybe I'll get back to it this winter.
          >
          > I do apologize for the inappropriate and/or offensive message that
          > got thru the spam filters, it is just bound to happen once in awhile.
          > I'm doing what I can.
          >
          > Again, my best to you all.
          >
          > Carole Hedger, Listowner
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • c_hedger
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 19, 2005
            hi group,
            once more i must apologize for unwanted, inappropriate messages being
            posted to the group. this seems to happen every time i try to open the
            membership list. i am the first to admit that i do not devote much
            time to the list, and not wanting to exclude any 'cousins', i have
            tried to leave it open. altho i am away from home a lot, i now have a
            new lap-top, so it will be easier to monitor what's going on
            (hopefully). with that in mind, i have once again closed the list, and
            anyone wishing to join or post messages must go thru me firt (at
            least, that's the way it's supposed to work).

            I'm happy to report the membership still includes most of the charter
            members, and the list benifits greatly from their continued input and
            support.

            regards to all,

            Carole Hedger
            Listowner
          • Penny Holmes
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 19, 2005
              This sounds fine, Carole. But if it is too much work for you, I think we
              can handle the occasional "intruder" by just deleting the message.

              Thanks for you time and effort

              Penny