Re: Bullard/Camp

  • Babbimac@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2004

      Dear Joy,

      Glad to hear from you. I am going to also forward your request to our Bullard Yahoo Group. If you sign on to the Bullard Family Web site. We will all be interested in what you have on our family. Please feel free to join us and post your family information. It seems like several of our cousins moved on to California. I will also mention that Spence Bullard just published a book on the Linage of our Nathan Bullard and his family.

      I think it is wonderful that you found one of us. Everyone on our list should get this same email. Don't forget, that is if you choose. Go to www.Bullard@yahoogroups.com
      sign on. There is family pictures there plus all of our family genealogy. There is also a picture of  Nathan Bullard and Polly Matilda Bullard posted there. I almost lost my mind trying to figure out how to sign on to the list. But after a few 200 tries finally made it. So don't give up if you have any problems signing on.

      Welcome, looking forward to having you in our group.

      Spence, I got your book and it is wonderful. I know, we all appreciate the work that you put into it.  We all owe you a big THANK YOU!!

      Barbi T

    • Brenda Rasmussen
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2004

        Spencer,

        Thank you so much for all your hard work in writing, printing, and mailing the Bullard book to me. We have really enjoyed it, and I'm so glad I ordered enough for my children to each have a copy. Although most of our branch of Bullards wasn't mentioned, I was glad to see my Great Grandparents (William Wright Sr. and Martha Bullard), my Grandfather (Harmon Bullard Sr.), and my Father (H.D. Bullard, Jr) were listed along with my Great Uncle and one of my double cousins, Donnetta Plowman. There are many more of us Bullards than the few mentioned, but it did prove we were of the same family of Bullards.

        Brenda Bullard Rasmussen

        Babbimac@... wrote:

[...]

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • Jessica Bullard