RE: [BULLARD] re: Status of BULLARD Family History and Genealogy Book

  • sbullard@att.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 5, 2004
      Eva and Bill,

      I have you on my book list for one book. I have not received your check. If yo did not get the price, I am selling them for cost, $35.00 for the book and $5.00 for packaging, postage and handling. A check for $40.00 will get you a book which I expect to receive from binding about April 20. I will need your check soon.

      The book will be 396 pages 8.5 by 11 inches in hard cover.

      Have a good day.

      Spence Bullard

    • jasterling@juno.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 5, 2004
        OK, and if I could get your address I'll order asap. I'm sorry to have to
        ask, apparently the others know it. I'm new, you know. (Grins)

        Jo Ann

      • Cheryl S.
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 10, 2004

          Hi, I am curious to know if my bullards are in there. They came from around Avery, TX, LA. A james washington bullard is my line, do you have any info on him? If so, I would like a book.

          Cheryl

          Do you Yahoo!?