lost Bullard ??

  • redbird
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2003
      I was web surfing today at work and came across the following at the Family
      History Library...I was most interested in this as it is my lost
      Bullard...however, I also am at a lost to understand it...could someone
      please help..I am copying and paste below...I am especially interested in
      the part about the S S record..under submitter.. does this mean "the "K" 6th
      Illinois Calvary ??.and how do I find out who submitted this so that I could
      contact them...Pat or Patrick would have been born around 1879 or after...
      I sure would appreciate any help with this
      Joyce Bullard McEntire
      Oklahoma

      Pat BULLARD Compact Disc #65 Pin #57753
      Sex: M

      ----

      Event(s):

      ----

      Parents:
      Father: Andrew Charles "Doc" BULLARD Disc #65 Pin #56147
      Mother: Sarah MANN Disc #65 Pin #57746

      ----

      Notes and Sources:
      Notes: None
      Sources: None

      ----

      Submitter:
      Social Security Death Index. "K", 6th Ill. CAV.

      ----

      Submission Search: 1282434-0620103201407
      CD-ROM: Pedigree Resource File - Compact Disc #65
      CD-ROM Features: Pedigree View, Family View, Individual View, Reports,
      Downloadable GEDCOM files, Notes and Sources.
      Order Pedigree Resource File CD-ROMS

      ----
    • sbullard@att.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 9, 2003
        Joyce,
        I am sure the "K, 6th Illinois Calvary" mean just that (K company of the
        6th Illinois Calvary Regiment). I would think that a query to the Social
        Security Administration should provide information on how to find out who
        submitted the information. Do you think this means that Andrew Charles
        BULLARD served in this Regiment and was the service during the Civil War? I
        don't think I found any record but I will check again when I am at the Denver
        Public Library.

        Spence

      • redbird@texhoma.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 9, 2003
          > Spence I am sure that Andrew Charles Bullard never ever served in any type
          kind of military force...I feel very comfortable in the information that we
          have showing where he was and the years..I am wondering if this means
          Pat/Patrick Bullard. but that cannot fit because of his birth year...hummmm
          cannot not figure out to find submitter for this...any thoughts
          Joyce