Richard Bullard

  • mailmamjim49
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2003
      Am trying to get some leads on my Great Grandfather, Richard Bullard.
      Born in Montreal, AR. in 1874, married to Drue Sellar Hurst, who was
      born in Van Buren, AR.He died in 1902 at age 28.His Son (my
      Grandfather) was also born in AR. in 1901, he married Mabel Meyers.
      If anyone has any clues about Richard, please let me know. I believe
      his Father came over from England.............Thanks
    • Cheryl S.
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2003

        Hi, Richard may have been my grandpa's brother. Do you know if he had a brother named Edward Lee Taylor? a sister named Helen, one named Ida, another brother Jack I believe? Was Richards dad named James Hiram Taylor? If any of this fits, let me know, we are kin and I have information. Cheryl

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • Cheryl S.
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2003

          Okay, my brain is not thinking straight. I am thinking Taylor side. Do you know the names of any sisters or brothers, or of his mom and dad?

          Cheryl

          Do you Yahoo!?
        • mailmanjim49@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2003
            In a message dated 11/2/2003 2:42:38 PM Pacific Standard Time, rooseagle@... writes:

            Okay, my brain is not thinking straight. I am thinking Taylor side. Do you know the names of any sisters or brothers, or of his mom and dad?

            Cheryl

            I don't know any one past him. He died at age 27, one year after my Grandfather was born, in 1902. and later my Great Grandmother married a man named Rodgers. I believe Richard's Father was from England.
                                                                          Jim