DNA Article from AAAS Journal (fwd)

  • sbullard@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 10:12 AM
      From: Yahoo! Groups <notify@yahoogroups.com>
      To: sbullard@...
      Subject: Unable to deliver your message
      Date: 1 Apr 2003 23:42:02 -0000

      We are unable to deliver the message from <sbullard@...>
      to <Bullard@yahoogroups.com>.

      Your message was not delivered because it was too large.
      Yahoo! Groups does not accept messages (including attachments) larger
      than 1 megabyte. To resend your message, please compress or
      delete any attachments so that the total message size is less
      than 1 megabyte.

      Hi All,
      I am resending this message in two parts to reduce the size. This is part
      1. I believe it went to all except Yahoogroups.
      Spence