Re: [BULLARD] Women on the tax rolls and land deeds in Texas

  • Una J. McCormick
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 3 1:52 PM
      Let's see, Penny...your great-great grandmother was my grandfather's sister.  Man, what a gap in "greats".  but Papa (Sidney, son of Wright) was 46 when I was born in 1926 so that could count a lot in the difference!
      joyce

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 3 4:26 PM

        Joyce

        Yes, the generations get a little skewed there, even though they started out about the same

        My Patsy was 2 years older than Wright.

        Then  Patsy’s dau Sarah Jane was b. 1874 and your Sidney was  b. 1880

        Then Sarah’s son Noah was b. 1911 and you were b. 1926

        Noah was my grandfather, but the generations get smaller, my dad was b. in 1934 and I was b. 1955

        Penny