Re: Sarah Ann and Mary Medora Bullard

  • Betty Brooks <brbrooks99@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2003
      --- In BULLARD@yahoogroups.com, "Cheryl S." <rooseagle@y...> wrote:

      > Hi, I just recently got added to the bullard list at a different
      email. Please change your email addy for me, because I use this one
      for school. Cheryl
      > "Betty Brooks <brbrooks99@y...>" <brbrooks99@y...> wrote:--- In
      BULLARD@yahoogroups.com, "Una J. McCormick" <umccormick@m...>

      Cheryl,

      If you were truly answering me, I don't really have your e mail, I
      just answered through the group, which was sent to you, due to your
      setting for that address, and I only read messages online/onsite, I
      do not receive e mail from the group. My settings are to read online
      only.

      Betty

      > wrote:> I have seen something on Ambrose Bullard but I can't
      remember
      > where.
      >
      > Thanks for the reply, there was an Ambrose Bullard married Betty
      > Woolfolk, { will of Ambrose probated 16 April 1758.Spotsylvania
      > Co.Va. } and had descendants coming through Richard Bullard and
      > Catherine Benson. They also had a daughter who married a Jones.
      > There is another Bullard line in Va that Sandra Ferguson has a lot
      of
      > information on.
      >
      > This particular Ambrose is the son of Charles Bullard, son of
      Richard
      > Bullard, son of Ambrose and Betty Bullard of Va.
      >
      > I had hoped that because Sarah and Mary were in TN., and possibly
      > married there, someone would know the names, but not the ancestry.
      > They were in TN when legal guardianship was given to their uncle in
      > MIssouri, but I cannot find them ever being in MO.
      >
      > Thanks again
      > Betty
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Service.