Parker Co., TX Tax List Abstracts 1856 - 1910

  • jimsims76116
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2002

      I have posted 24 pages of tax list abstracts for Parker Co., TX
      1856 - 1910 to my web site in Adobe Acrobat format. Those of
      you researching BULLARD in Parker Co., TX may want to reveiw
      this material.

      The URL to my "other projects" web page is :

      http://pages.sbcglobal.net/jimsims/otherprojects/other.htm

      A link to this page is also posted in the Yahoo! BULLARD files
      area.

      Other families mentioned in these abstracts are: RIGGS,
      TEAGUE, VERNON and BILBREY.

      Jim Sims
      Fort Worth, TX
      jimsims@...