Re: The Hays family

  • Carole Hedger
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 1998
      Hi George, I too am a descendant of William B. Hays, but don't think I
      know what the B. is for. He and first wife Rachel HARRISON were my
      GGGgrandparents. He was m. 3 times-2nd to Mary CLARY McADAMS, 3rd to
      Mary GREEN. He was b. 8 Oct 1802 NC d. 12 Apr 1888 and is buried in the
      Bullard Cemetery in Parker Co. I show 13 Ch: Mary, Francis M., Nancy,
      William Carol, Howard, Margaret, Sarah, Martin, Cyrus C., Rebecca J.,
      Robert Harrison, Elizabeth M., and Rachel Virginia. Which of his wives
      was your ancestor? I would be happy to send you a print-out of FGS and
      notes (about 10 pages), if you'll give me your address.

      Carole
      cehedger@...
    • Nieceie@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 1998
        george i have not heard that name hays.iam looking for also in those co. but
        mine are french,pillers,ivy an bullard i will keep a look out for you.berniece
      • George Hays
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 8, 2000
          I am a descendant of William B. Hays. I am looking for any new information about him and his family in Parker/Wise counties. Does anyone know what the "B" stands for? Was his third and final wife named Mary Catherine Martin? I have heard that it may have been green. I sent some data to Barbi T. via snail mail. In it was a list of heirs to the Hays estate. A lot of the names are unknown to me.Maybe some of you could help me.
          George H.