RE: [BULLARD] Re: New Evidence in Search for William Bullard

  • Bullard Zak
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2002

      take me off the list stop e mailing me

       Penny Dennis Holmes wrote:

      Spence and all

      Well, this is interesting. I am going thru the notes and seeing where
      all this fits in at.
      I suppose it is possible that there was some travel to VA from NC, back
      and forth, perhaps.  Or maybe near a border that could go either way??
      However, they seem to have been pretty consistent with the place of
      birth before.

      Something to think about and look at.

      Penny