MISSOURI BULLARD

  • pghapki
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2002
      I am looking for information on Missouri BULLARD, born 1807 in South
      Carolina, died after 1880 in Calhoun, Columbia County, Arkansas. She
      married William Cissaro BOOTH, born 1804 in South Carolina, died July
      4, 1858 in Calhoun, Columbia County, Arkansas. Children are John L.,
      Matilda, Charles Dawson, William H., Walter S., Nancy, Thomas J.,
      Alvin J., George W., Deransilier R., Mary Jane, and James F. Booth.
      All were born in Autauga Co., Alabama.
      -pghapki@...
    • Frances B. Davis
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2002
        Have you looked for the Children of Missouri Bullard in the 1880 Census? I
        found John L. and Charles Dawson Booth in the 1880 Census but if you already
        have their birth year, wife, children and etc. I won't bother you with the
        information. I only checked the above two.
        Frances B. Davis
        Odessa, Texas

      • sbullard@att.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 8, 2002
          Frances,
          I have not checked this, but who is Missouri
          Bullard? Is she? from one of the Nathan Bullard lines?
          Also, why have I gotten 30 to 40 of my last posts
          (since Sept. 01) to BULLARD@yahoogroup returned because
          your msn.com address mail box was full (unable to
          deliever)? Did you get my e-mail to your business
          address regarding undelivered mail?

          Spence

          > Have you looked for the Children of Missouri Bullard in the 1880 Census? I
          > found John L. and Charles Dawson Booth in the 1880 Census but if you already
          > have their birth year, wife, children and etc. I won't bother you with the
          > information. I only checked the above two.
          > Frances B. Davis
          > Odessa, Texas

          Get the award winning ISP, AT&T WorldNet Service
          http://download.att.net/webtag