Clarence Downing Bullard

  • Betty Brooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2001
      The following message was posted at

      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~bbrooks/Bullard/buindex.htm
      message board URL to board below by

      Name: Drayton Robinette (1cust120.tnt2.panama-city.fl.da.uu.net)
      Date: 11-11-01 11:12

      http://berbrooks.myforum.net/index.php3

      Can any one help this man??

      "I was married into the Bullard family in 1956. I have been asking
      for info about that family for some time and have had no luck. My
      wife's father was Clarence Downing Bullard. They lived for a long
      time in Oak Grove,South Carolina which is near the NC line (close to
      the Lumberton area). At least four of the Bullard children still live
      in the Marion,SC area. If anyone has any information on the ancestry
      of Clarence Dowing Bullard, I would greatly appreciate it.
      This site should prove highly beneficial to those who do research
      whether serious or hobby. Thank you."

      Thanks,

      Betty