  • beefaloprm@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2001
      Hi,

      I just joined the group
      I am looking for my Bullard family.
      First ones I know of is William Bullin from Surry Co.NC.
      Married Sarah Sally Holyfield
      Children
      George Washington Bullin Bullard married Delilah Coe moved to
      VA/W.VA. now
      Nellie "Nelly" Bullard married William Bass moved to TN.
      William M. Bullard
      all from Surry Co NC.

      Does any one know of Nellie Bass found her living in TN.?

      No not know anything about William M.Bullard

      And do not know why they change there last name to Bullard.

      I am from the family tree of George Washington Bullin Bullard.

      Thank you,
      Paula