Bullard Families of America

  • Betty Brooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2001
      I have started a new website for all Bullard families-as a central
      point of information. [URL is shown below].
      It will contain cemetery, census, land,lineages, marriage, obituary
      and other records, plus a links page for other Bullard website.

      I need your help--Information is needed to make this an active on-
      going website with updated information. All submissions remain the
      property of the submitter. Any suggestions will also be welcomed.

      Currently, a census index for Alabama has been uploaded, states
      [index] will be added by alpha name unless submitted.

      433 names from the Ellis island website have been copied and
      uploaded. Plus, a links page is started, and links to genforum, this
      Yahoo Group and the Bullard mail list are on the mainpage.

      No query page unless it is requested.

      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~bbrooks/Bullard/buindex.htm

      Thank you

      Betty Brooks