Primitive Baptist Church Library

  • Babbimac@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2001
      Hi Ya'll,

      I was wondering if any of our Bullard cousins have ever visited this library.
       I have some Primitive Baptist Church Records from Washington, Co. Ark. and
      they have some very good information in them concerning my McAdams/Clary
      Lines.

      Nathan Bullard (s/o Wright) and his wife Polly Matilda Camp-Bullard were
      Primitive Baptist Members after they arrived in Grayson > Parker> & Erath Co.
      TX. Well, at least they were in Erath Co.  Has anyone ever checked on the
      Church Records where their ancestor lived?

      Illinois Primitive Baptist Church Library

      http://www.carthage.lib.il.us/community/churches/primbap/pbl.html

      Have a good day,

      Barbi T