Re: [BULLARD] New member

  • Spenceb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 2, 2000
      In a message dated 11/29/2000 12:58:25 PM Mountain Standard Time,
      carolhull1@... writes:

      << From: carolhull1@...
      To: BULLARD@egroups.com

      Hello everybody! I just discovered the Bullard group and I think it
      is a terrific way to share information. My line is as follows:

      Nathan Bullard and Sarah Stroud (probably--help me out here, please)
      Nathan Bullard and Susan (probably Chamness--again, help!)
      Nathan Andy Hubbard Bullard and Rebecca Ann Bailey (2nd wife)
      Andy Coppedge Bullard and Annie Estell Praytor
      Royce Edward Bullard and Frances MarLynn Long

      I look forward to hearing about everyone's experiences in researching
      this frustrating line!

      Carol Bullard Hull

      Carol,
      Welcome to the Bullard egroup. We are a large group of descendants of
      Nathan Bullard and Sarah Stroud who were married in NC in 1795. The group
      has not been very active for a few months.
      I hope someone from the Nathan b. 1805 and Susan line will contact you.
      Perhaps they have already. We belive your Nathan to be the second son of
      seven or eight sons of Nathan and Sarah Bullard. My information on this line
      is limited and comes mostly from Bill Bullard (Bjbullard.aol.com), Carlene
      Pagliara (Pagliara@...), and Louise Tovar LBTovar@...) all
      members of our egroup. Mary Barnes is not on the Internet. I will be happy
      to share the information I have with you.
      I show Nathan b. 1805 and Susan with 10 children born between 1829 and
      1850 in Henderson County, TN. One is named Andrew J. b. 1833 and another
      Nathan Albert Jr. b. abt 1848. I don't have a Nathan Andy Hubbard. Can he
      be one of the above?

      Sincerely,
      Spence Bullard
    • Sharon Mills
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 2, 2000
        Spence,

        I am also of the Nathan Andy Hubbard Bullard line. He seems to be the one you
        have as Nathan Albert Jr. The children I have of Nathan Bullard and Susan (?)
        are:
        *William Bullard, b. 1829
        *Wiley M. Bullard, b. 1830
        *Andrew Bullard, b. 1833
        *Eliza Jane Bullard, b. 1836
        *Edmund Bullard, b. 1837
        *Martha E. Bullard, b. 1838
        *Mary A. Bullard, b. 1840
        *Susanna Bullard, b. 1843
        *Nathan Andy Hubbard Bullard, b. Aug. 30, 1847; d. June 28, 1920
        *Carrol T. Bullard b. 1850
        *Henderson Guise Bullard, b. 1851

        Sharon Mills

      • Spenceb@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 3, 2000
          In a message dated 12/03/2000 4:17:50 AM Mountain Standard Time,

          << Subj: Re: [BULLARD] New member
          Date: 12/03/2000 4:17:50 AM Mountain Standard Time
          From: smills@... (Sharon Mills)
          To: BULLARD@egroups.com

          Spence,

          I am also of the Nathan Andy Hubbard Bullard line. He seems to be the one you
          have as Nathan Albert Jr. The children I have of Nathan Bullard and Susan (?)
          are:
          *William Bullard, b. 1829
          *Wiley M. Bullard, b. 1830
          *Andrew Bullard, b. 1833
          *Eliza Jane Bullard, b. 1836
          *Edmund Bullard, b. 1837
          *Martha E. Bullard, b. 1838
          *Mary A. Bullard, b. 1840
          *Susanna Bullard, b. 1843
          *Nathan Andy Hubbard Bullard, b. Aug. 30, 1847; d. June 28, 1920
          *Carrol T. Bullard b. 1850
          *Henderson Guise Bullard, b. 1851

          Sharon Mills

          Sharon and Carol,
          Thanks Sharon. I will update my records. We have not had much exchange
          in the Bullard egroup on the Nathan 1805 family line.
          I think I forgot one member of the line who identifed the 1830 Henderson
          County, TN Census as containing both the Nathan b. 1805 and Nathan b. abt
          1765 families.
          This was Michael Nash (michaelnash@...) who posted email to the Bullard
          egroup on 10/07/99 and earlier. Sorry about the omission Michael.
          Carol, what information do you have on the name "Chamness" as the last
          name for Susan, wife of Nathan Bullard b. 1805?

          Spence Bullard