Family Tree Maker 7.5

  • Frances B. Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2000
      To all of you using Family Tree Maker.

      I got my new Family Tree Maker Magazine today.
      They have a new Family Tree Maker 7.5 upgrade out.
      For owner of FTM version 7.0 - - - - - $19.99
      For owners of Previous Versions- - - $29.99
      Save $10.00
      on you upgrade when you order online!
      to order or get more information, go to
      http://www.FamilyTreeMaker.com/spring/newftw75.html

      I will order mine tomorrow because it sound even better
      than the Version 7. And I have enjoyed the 7.0

      Sweet Dreams
      Frances Davis