Re: Digest Number 347

  • White Hawk
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 1944
      Good to hear from you, however, I don't think I can help you with the
      Bullard's your looking for. What I can do is give you this link which is a
      BULLARD mailing list. Several people on the list are connected to Bullards
      in Texas. I'm sure they would be glad to share information with you, and
      you can keep up with what's going on with the different lines of Bullards.
      Most Bullards from NC and SC are Indian. Here is the link to the list,
      "BULLARD@onelist.com". Hope this helps you.

      Happy New Year,
      Dorothy White Hawk, Nation's Mother
      Shawnee Upper Kispoko Sept
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Click Here To Read About A Native American Holiday
      "http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/7347/"

      ----------
      > From: BULLARD@onelist.com
      > To: BULLARD@onelist.com
      > Subject: [BULLARD] Digest Number 347
      > Date: Wednesday, December 29, 1999 5:59 AM
      >

      > There are 2 messages in this issue.
      >
      > Topics in today's digest:
      >
      > 1. RE: Have a Rockin Christmas - from Frances B Davis
      > From: "Penny Dennis Holmes" <jholmes@...>
      > 2. RE: Digest Number 344
      > From: "Penny Dennis Holmes" <jholmes@...>

      ___

      ___

      > Message: 1
      > Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 09:54:30 -0600
      > From: "Penny Dennis Holmes" <jholmes@...>
      > Subject: RE: Have a Rockin Christmas - from Frances B Davis
      >

      > Frances
      >
      > Thanks for the "card"
      >
      > Hope you had a great Christmas...and have a Happy New Year.
      >
      > Penny

      ___

      ___

      > Message: 2
      > Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 10:51:10 -0600
      > From: "Penny Dennis Holmes" <jholmes@...>
      > Subject: RE: Digest Number 344
      >
      > Sondra,
      >
      > So sorry to hear about the loss. We have lost my father in law, this
      past
      > Tuesday...so I know how hard it is.
      >
      > can you fill me in on how she was connected...I am not sure.
      >
      > Thanks
      > Penny

      ___

      ___