for what it is worth

  • redbird
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 1999
      Good evening....
      I had tried to remember.....but some years ago I had found a reference to a
      group of settlers who came to Tx from IL...and included were several
      Bullards into TX...today I came across the reference again....you may
      already know of it...."Peter's colony"
      Joyce
    • Penny Dennis Holmes
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 17, 1999
        HI,

        Just wondering if anyone ever came up with anything on this Peter's Colony.

        Maybe I missed it.

        penny