Re: Obit.

  • redbird
    Message 1 of 9 , May 5, 1999
      George please explain....have I missed something.
      joyce
      Message 2 of 9 , May 5, 1999
        We are all concerned....does anyone know what happened? CillaAt 07:07 AM
        5/5/99 -0500, you wrote:

        <excerpt><smaller>George please explain....have I missed something.

        joyce

        </smaller><excerpt>
        Message-----

        From:
        Hays <<<<mailto:GABBYH@...>GABBYH@...>

        <bold>To: </bold><<mailto:BULLARD@onelist.com>BULLARD@onelist.com
        <<<<mailto:BULLARD@onelist.com>BULLARD@onelist.com>

        <bold>Date: </bold>Tuesday, May 04, 1999 10:43 PM

        <bold>Subject: </bold>Re: [BULLARD] Obit.

        from all on ONELIST.

        </smaller> <smaller>George

        </smaller></excerpt>

        </excerpt><<<<<<<<
      • redbird
        Message 3 of 9 , May 5, 1999
          WHO ARE WE TALKING ABOUT??
          JOYCE

          Message 4 of 9 , May 5, 1999

            << Subj: Re: [BULLARD] Obit.
            Date: 99-05-05 11:35:44 EDT
            From: GABBYH@... (George Hays)
            To: BULLARD@onelist.com

            Originall Message - - Lyle R. Spencer, 61, died Wed. 28 Apr 1999, in Waco,
            Tx. b 17 Mar 1938 in Torrington, Wyo. Riley Funeral Home. Hamilton TX.
            posted FYI by Sam Loyd. Isnt this Spence, a Onelister??

            Onelisters;
            We extend our sympathy to the Spencer Family and friends.
            No, it was not Spence. I am still an active Onelister. I think we all
            need to be a little more specific in our messages even though it may require
            another sentence.
            The best ot all.
            Spencer Bullard
          • Sammie D. Loyd
            Message 5 of 9 , May 6, 1999
              George - I, Sammie D. Loyd put the obit on as information only, Spence is a Bullard (Spencer Bullard). Didn't mean any confusion, just a "FYI" note. Sam Loyd
              Deepest sympathies to the Spencer family from all on ONELIST.
              George
            • George Hays
              Message 6 of 9 , May 4, 2001
                Message 7 of 9 , May 5, 2001
                  Message 8 of 9 , May 5, 2001
                    Sorry, Spence, but the message was addressed to Bullard @ onelist. thought
                    it must have been you. do not know who it is, then
                    George