970Re: [BUHOCKEYALUMNI] BU HOCKEY UPDATE - BANQUET MARKS END OF AN ERA

  • Gary Fay
    Apr 21, 2013
      One other note, I congratulate Evan Rodrigues on being in the Unsung Hero Club !!  Gary Fay

      From: Gary Fay <bupuckster3@...>
      To: "BUHOCKEYALUMNI@yahoogroups.com" <BUHOCKEYALUMNI@yahoogroups.com>; "ch45@..." <ch45@...>
      Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2013 6:59 PM
      Subject: Re: [BUHOCKEYALUMNI] BU HOCKEY UPDATE - BANQUET MARKS END OF AN ERA

      Outstanding Colonel !  I wish I could have made it back from Switzerland for this !  A side note, my Brother Andrew, a Boston PD, was at the scene of the 1st Suspect apprehension. Having been on Coach Parker's first team in 73/74, I appreciate what he did then and throughout the past 40 years...yikes we are old ! And wish David all the best in his quest to continue the BU Hockey legacy  of excellence. Hopefully will be back for the Golf Tourney if not sooner !  GO BU !  Gary Fay  SED '77  BU Hockey 73-77