965BU FRIENDS OF HOCKEY BANQUET - APRIL 20, 2013 -SHORT SUSPENSE

  • cdral320
    Apr 11, 2013
      To all:

      This year is the 50th anniversary of the Friends of BU Hockey and we are thrilled that Coach Jack Kelley and his wife Ginny will be attending the banquet on Saturday April 20, 2013.

      The highlighted is from Coach Parker and is self explanatory. Send your responses to Kathi Brown as indicated. Please note short suspense,

      Coach Parker would like you to send out an email blast telling everyone that Coach Jack Kelley and his wife Ginny are coming to this years’ 50th Anniversary of the FOH Banquet and he would like as many former players there as possible.  If they want to email me their response to kathib@... by tomorrow with the number attending, they can bring payment of $50 the evening of the Hockey Banquet

      Cocktails are at 6 p.m. and dinner at 7 p.m. in Metcalf Hall at the George Sherman Union.

      BU Hockey: Standing on the shoulders of those who have gone before

      Chris Henes
      BU 1973