Re: "Persian" doll

  • joanneespink
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2011
      I could make one, Barbie sized, 18", or porcelain. I do extensive research to make doll costumes that are as authentic as possible.

      What price range and size might he be looking for?

      Etsy, or Ebay would be good places to start.

      Joanne S

      --- In BRCG-List@yahoogroups.com, "Don Glover" <corwyn@...> wrote:

      > One of my managers at work is looking to purchase a "Persian" doll. I.E. one
      > that is clothed in authentic Persian garb.
      >
      > Any suggestions on good trustworthy places to look either locally or online.
      >

      > Don Glover, the younger
      >
      > Certainty of death. Small chance of success.
      >
      > What are we waiting for?

    • Kathy Evans
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2011
        Does it matter what time period? I have a collection of Iranian
        miniature books showing different historical images. My focus has been
        late 16th century. Someone could come use my library here.
        Kathy