Re: [BRCG-List] Re: As I iron old stained linens

  • Cazbalina@aol.com
    Message 1 of 18 , May 1, 2009
      In a message dated 4/30/09 11:58:49 AM, kate.mcclure@... writes:

      > Hey, that's it! We'll come to a party as our own ancestors! Works best
      > if you have pictures of them.

      It's too late to take it back. It's on the list! I was afraid to change
      this subject
      heading as everybody now thinks that stained linens have something to do
      with
      their ancestors! Do we go with those hard working homesteader ancestors
      or
      the cattle rustlin, border bandit ones? Hmmmmmm. Who had the better
      cloths?
      Carol

    • McClure, Kate (DEX-BLV)
      Message 2 of 18 , May 1, 2009