Kate

  • Cazbalina@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 1, 2006
      Kate, have you had a chance to look at the minutes yet. Guess there's not
      much hurry as
      there's nothing in there that anybody's going to miss out on if they don't
      read 'em right
      away. Carol

    • McClure, Kate
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 1, 2006
        I have, but I haven't had time to make my comments yet.

        Kate McClure
        AR Sales Support
        Bellevue, WA

        Kate, have you had a chance to look at the minutes yet. Guess there's
        not
        much hurry as
        there's nothing in there that anybody's going to miss out on if they
        don't read 'em right
        away. Carol

        Protect your PC from spy ware with award winning anti spy technology.
        It's free.
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/xX1wlB/TM
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 1, 2006
          And I finally found your previous message in the 300 that piled up over
          Folklife
          weekend......so I put them out as they were and we'll make any additional
          comments later. Aghhhhh. Carol

        • Cazbalina@aol.com
          Message 4 of 13 , May 8 8:28 AM
            In a message dated 5/7/07 10:53:08 AM, kate.mcclure@... writes:

            > Every time I started to get ready to come over, I started coughing up a
            > lung, so I finally had to give up. If Bob is going to still need help
            > next Sunday, I *hope* I'll be recovered enough to come over, at least
            > for a little while. Hmm, if I stay outside, and folks bring me stuff to
            > wash . . .
            >
            > Dern sinus infection . . . *grumble*hack* Dern s

            It may not be entirely allergies. Even though this year's pollen count is
            higher than ever, there is also something going around that simulates an
            allergy. I enjoyed it during the con and am pretty sure that my constant
            hacking and coughing and reasuring folks that it was just the "air in the
            hotel" didn't win me any friends. I know of at least one person who ended
            up in the hospital with pneumonia. It also (and you really needed to know
            THIS!) hangs on and on. Soooooo, take all the rememdies you can get
            your hands on and prepare to wait it out. Now that the yellow dust is
            backing off, things should get a bit better. The air at Bob and Julias
            actually dried out the sinuses and lungs.....but they're back to normal
            now. Achoo! Healing hugs, Carol

          • McClure, Kate (DEX-BLV)
            Message 5 of 13 , May 8 8:46 AM
              >It may not be entirely allergies.

              *snip*

              Actually, I'm feeling much better today. Maybe it was the playing with
              glue and sequins last night that did it? Things always seem better with
              sequins! ;)

              Also, another fabric score on my card! This weekend, I'm going over to a
              lady's house, to check out some items that she's had for years, and
              wants to pass on to someone who 'understands these things'. One of them
              is a three-yard piece of 60" heavy black satin. I'm thinking cocoon
              coat. There's also about six yards of heavy linen, and some green
              (silk?) fabric she'd like to give me. Can I get a 'Woo-Hoo'? Heee!

              >Healing hugs, Carol

              Some for you, too! *ktchoo!*

              Kate McClure
              Fabraholics 'R' Us
            • Don Glover, the younger
              Message 6 of 13 , May 8 8:58 AM
                To quote Steve McCroskey in Airplane: Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

              • Betty
                Message 7 of 13 , May 8 10:15 PM
                  LOL. I was thinking the 15 yards of 60 inch wide jonquil yellow cotton that I picked up for around $5 at Goodwill was pretty darn grand, but I'm starting to feel very declasse' after your finds, Kate!!

                  And I've had 2 sinus infections since X-mas, so yeah, there is that stuff going around. Carol, sorry you've had it, too!
                  BB

                  >It may not be entirely allergies.

                  *snip*

                  Actually, I'm feeling much better today. Maybe it was the playing with
                  glue and sequins last night that did it? Things always seem better with
                  sequins! ;)

                  Also, another fabric score on my card! This weekend, I'm going over to a
                  lady's house, to check out some items that she's had for years, and
                  wants to pass on to someone who 'understands these things'. One of them
                  is a three-yard piece of 60" heavy black satin. I'm thinking cocoon
                  coat. There's also about six yards of heavy linen, and some green
                  (silk?) fabric she'd like to give me. Can I get a 'Woo-Hoo'? Heee!

                  >Healing hugs, Carol

                  Some for you, too! *ktchoo!*

                  Kate McClure
                  Fabraholics 'R' Us

                • Betty
                  Message 8 of 13 , May 8 10:16 PM
                    Shrieks of laughter!!!
                    BB :D
                    To quote Steve McCroskey in Airplane: Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

                    .

                  • shurtha v'Riftcrag
                    Message 9 of 13 , May 9 2:16 AM
                      --- Betty <Inzar@...> wrote:
                      > And I've had 2 sinus infections since X-mas, so
                      > yeah, there is that stuff going around. Carol, sorry
                      > you've had it, too!
                      > BB

                      I've been sick with a fever twice so far this year and
                      I haven't been so sick in years. The first time I
                      didn't even realize what was going on - I went to the
                      doctor cause I thought I was having hot flashes.

                      Susan

                      > >It may not be entirely allergies.

                      http://mail.yahoo.com
                    • Betty
                      Message 10 of 13 , May 11 11:53 PM
                        Yeah, and then there were the times that i thought I was having a hot flash, but it turned out I was running a stinking fever! 'Don;'t get me started! This whole time of life thing sucks! :D
                        BB

                        I've been sick with a fever twice so far this year and
                        I haven't been so sick in years. The first time I
                        didn't even realize what was going on - I went to the
                        doctor cause I thought I was having hot flashes.

                        Susan

                        > >It may not be entirely allergies.

                        .

                      • juliaclayton
                        Message 11 of 13 , May 12 11:01 PM
                          Know all about that. Try having those power surges in 90 degree
                          weather when you grew up in the Northwest!!

                          Julia

                        • JKirley@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 13 , Mar 25, 2010
                            I need to call Kate, I'm at my shop -- can someone get to me her phone
                            number?

                            JoAnne

                          • McClure, Kate (DEX-BLV)
                            Message 13 of 13 , Mar 26, 2010
                              I need to call Kate, I'm at my shop -- can someone get to me her phone
                              number?

                              JoAnne

                              Well, drat, I missed it. Likely would have done better if I knew where
                              my phone *was* at the moment . . .

                              Darn Pixies have stolen it again, I wager. *grumble*

                              Kate