Re: Project Runway Parties Need Home

  • Julie Zetterberg
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 1 8:54 AM
      I'm making an Executive Decision. We'll have the first PR party
      tomorrow (Tuesday) at Erik's house as he suggested below. Marie,
      will that still work for you and Payne?

      --Julie

      --- In BRCG-List@yahoogroups.com, "fittingrm" <FittingRM@...> wrote:

      > I'll get Payne busy transfering tapes to DVD's - I won't be able to
      > tape all the shows as I leave on a trip on Oct. 7th - so someone
      > will have to tape the final shows - but I probably can come to
      > Erick's on Tues. and bring DVD's -
      > Marie
      >
      > --- In BRCG-List@yahoogroups.com, Erik Prill <eprill@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi,
      > >
      > > I could offer my place to host at least one evening of Project
      > Runway, and maybe more. I have a fairly large viewing area
      available
      > with couches and chairs for up to 10 or so. I'm located south of
      the
      > Boeing Airport off of I-5 in Tukwila. If we could coordinate
      getting
      > those DVD's from Payne and Marie I'm sure I could play them.
      > >
      > > If nobody else steps forward I could host the first viewing next
      > Tuesday, September 2nd at 7 PM.
      > >
      > > Interested viewers e-mail me off list and we'll coordinate.
      > >
      > > Erik P.
      > >
      > > (who hasn't seen any episodes this season, so NO SPOILERS!)

    • fittingrm
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 1 9:01 AM
        Ah! that is why you are Fearless Leader! I was just getting ready to
        post an inquiry.
        Yes- it works for me - I can hand off episodes 1-7 to Erik -
        I also need an adress and zip to put in the GPS...
        If Erick is up for this, I"ll see you at 6:30-7:00pm Tues.
        Marie

        --- In BRCG-List@yahoogroups.com, "Julie Zetterberg" <bigwig@...>
        wrote:

        > I'm making an Executive Decision. We'll have the first PR party
        > tomorrow (Tuesday) at Erik's house as he suggested below. Marie,
        > will that still work for you and Payne?
        >
        > --Julie
        >

        > --- In BRCG-List@yahoogroups.com, "fittingrm" <FittingRM@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I'll get Payne busy transfering tapes to DVD's - I won't be able
        > > tape all the shows as I leave on a trip on Oct. 7th - so someone
        > > will have to tape the final shows - but I probably can come to
        > > Erick's on Tues. and bring DVD's -
        > > Marie
        > >
        > > --- In BRCG-List@yahoogroups.com, Erik Prill <eprill@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Hi,
        > > >
        > > > I could offer my place to host at least one evening of Project
        > > Runway, and maybe more. I have a fairly large viewing area
        > available
        > > with couches and chairs for up to 10 or so. I'm located south of
        > the
        > > Boeing Airport off of I-5 in Tukwila. If we could coordinate
        > getting
        > > those DVD's from Payne and Marie I'm sure I could play them.
        > > >
        > > > If nobody else steps forward I could host the first viewing
        next
        > > Tuesday, September 2nd at 7 PM.
        > > >
        > > > Interested viewers e-mail me off list and we'll coordinate.
        > > >
        > > > Erik P.
        > > >
        > > > (who hasn't seen any episodes this season, so NO SPOILERS!)

      • Erik Prill
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 2 10:25 AM
          Hi,

          Yes, everyone who is interested is invited to my house this evening to watch Project Runway. Feel free to arrive anytime after 6 PM, and we'll start watching at 7 PM. If you haven't seen this show in a group you're missing out, especially with fellow costumers who are not above sniping. :-)

          The address is: 4004 S. 117th Place in Tukwila, WA 98168

          Here's a link to a map and some directions:

          http://tinyurl.com/5jker9

          My home phone number is: 206-444-4732

          My work phone number is: 425-653-1163

          No RSVP is necessary, just show up, and although some snacks will be provided you're also welcome to bring your own food to eat.

          Please be careful to park in front of the garage, or along the fence, not on 40th Ave. S. which is a no parking street. Also note that there is a S 117th Place, and S 117th Street in the area. I'm on 117th Place.

          Call with any questions, and I hope to see you there!

          Erik P.