RE: Re: [BRCG-List] Re: FW: Washington State Barbies

  • Katherine Daida
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 1, 2006
      Convention Barbie. Comes with three trunks of clothes (mostly costumes) a fishing tackle box each of jewelry and make-up, and a convention badge that you can wear!

      To: BRCG-List@yahoogroups.comFrom: Cazbalina@...: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 11:23:06 -0500Subject: Re: [BRCG-List] Re: FW: Washington State Barbies
      I don't even want to know about Microsoft Barbie! Or Broadway GothBarbie? When I went Barbie shopping for the Grandlings at Christmas I was astonished at the fashions being sported by the currant models. Although they were not labeled "Hooker Barbie" or "Slutty Barbie" or their fashion sense was highly debatable. I don't mind dressing that way myself, but Barbie should know better!

      Snortle, Carol