RE: [BRCG-List] cool stuff floating across my desk

  • McClure, Kate (DEX-BLV)
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 8:57 AM
      Sunday, May 6, at 8PM EDT, BBC America is showing Beau Brummell: This Charming Man starring James Purefoy. The 1.5-hour film encores at 11PM.  It originally aired on BBC this past Nov. and more info is available it its
      site:
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcfour/cinema/features/beau-brummell.shtml

      Well, looks like I'll be adding these to my Netflix list. I've only got the most basic of cable connections, and BBC America isn't included. Annoying at times, but it's surprising how much I get done around the house without Animal Planet and the Sci-Fi channel.

      Kate McClure
      Ooooh! Shiny!